Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Monday - splitting up and heading home

Today it was time to head home. Lei and Anna went from KL to Narita then home, and I had to take a train down to Singapore before flying up to Narita then home. 


Max!!! He was such a great host and we were stoked that we finally got to try his jam!! Hahaha, breakfast provided. You just have to bring your own bread for toast and milk if you want milk. But he provides the jam! It was pretty good. 


Me at the Singapore Changi Airport. I took a long train down to Singapore and then an hour and a half bus to finally arrive at the airport around midnight (having left KL at 2pm). My flight was around 6am. 


Gotta love McDonald's! And if you notice one of my ketchups is off-color because I decided to put some chili. It was so good! I wish McDonald's had that chili everywhere. 


The benches I slept on. That spacing makes them terribly uncomfortable. 


The benches I wish I slept on (they were on the other side of security). 


I can't say why, but it felt really good to be flying back into Japan. What a perfect country. 


Back together!! You can't tell it in this photo because everyone is so out of it, but we were happy to see each other again. hahaha. 


On my next flight. 


My customs form. Almost too many countries to fit on it! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment