Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Kuala Gandah

Today was unbelievable. Pictures can't really capture it and I don't think the few videos we took come close either. It was just SO COOL. We played with elephants, snakes, hedgehogs, geckos, deer, ostrich, and just had a total blast! When I say played with I mean we were really playing with them! It was so cool. Lei arm wrestled and got smacked by an baby elephant with it's trunk, I kissed a snake, and Anna got jolted when she touched a little hedgehog. It was just so cooL!!


This elephant was such a punk, it kept reaching over and smacking the other elephants. Haha. So funny!


So adorable!




We got to hold this hedgehog! So amazing!





We also made a new friend, Peiyin (she's on the far right). She's super cool! She's King (a good friend from BYUH)'s childhood friend and best friend and she was our tour guide for the day! We ate some great local food together! We also all got into the river and washed the elephants! It was the coolest. 

Peiyin was so nice! She drove us around, knew all these random animal facts (she's a zoology major), and took us to eat delicious food! Thanks King and Peiyin!




At night we went and did laundry. I sneakily took a photo of this guy sitting down because he was helping Anna with her laundry for no reason and then I thought he kinda looked like the guy in the "BECAREFUL THIS GUY !!!" sign. 


I'm on the fence, I think Ray is just being racist. Or am I being racist? We will never know. But what an amazing day!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment